Subject: Re: UKNM: Skills shortage? No. Investment shortage? yes
From: Sam Carrington
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 10:22:29 GMT

Huddersfield's new media courses are quite good, from what I hear,
although I have no experience of them myself, a couple of good friends
have taken them (MA or MSc I beleive).

The BSc I took in Electronic Imaging and Media Communication at Bradford
Uni was fairly good too, and has got bigger and better since the old
days. Its been running now for, oooh, about 8 years. There are quite a
lot of us alumni dotted around the NM industry (and even some on this
list - hello all ;>), although the course was broad based and took in TV
and Film as well.

As for London, well theres nowt worth bothering about down there of
course :P everything good is up here ;)

too many emoticons perhaps?

*prepares asbestos flame guard*
--
sam carrington // web designer // sensei.co.uk