Subject: RE: UKNM: Co-Branded Credit Cards
From: Bharat Karavadra
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 16:16:51 GMT

Richard,

I'm not sure what you mean however we want to be able to issue credit cards
to registered members of our site ( I understand that applications may be
refused due to status). Customers with these cards can then use them online
at supplier sites - we will act as a portal to supplier. In the long term we
could develop a system by which they can use them in the physical world,
however the initial requirement is purely for online shopping. We will then
offer discounts to users of the card - I'm afraid I can't tell you how.

Hope this helps you to understand what I'm looking for.

Bharat