Subject: Re: UKNM: Viral Marketing #2
From: Alex Bainbridge
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:17:18 +0100

Yes we are worried about too many sign ups

We have a product that alot of people want - but not many people buy
(actually they do buy not not as much as the dream about our holidays!)

We want to list quantities - but as these would be minimal - would we be
best with lots of small ones or one large one?

We are not interested at all in building a database of email addresses - I
think that dot coms only want large "unique visitors" and "registered users"
to show to VCs that they are on track - we are more interested in customers.

Anyway, we have an idea now - a viral travel quiz - need to do some
technical work before we explain how it works (as it may not!)

regards

alex bainbridge
http://www.first48.com