Subject: Re: UKNM: breatheonline
From: Mike Butcher
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 18:08:17 +0100

We've written about them. It's the consumer brand from Martin Dawes
Telecommunications (who do the backbone telephony for things like the Co-Op
bank's mobile phone service). They offer 6.99 pounds for the first six
months and 9.99 thereafter. Also has POP email so you can check your
breathe account and any others, on the Web site. The brand is very
*mobility* oriented which is why they've started to offer breathe mobile
phones too - although not at the cheapest end of the market I gather.

Mike

>Can anyone tell me anything about Breathe-Online? Has anyone dealt with
>them? Does anyone know where they are going etc. I like their site, its
>sharp and crisp - and want to know more. Can anyone help?
>
>Manou
>
>Manou Marzban
>Director of Marketing - BiblioTech
>0171 460 4647
>email: manouatpostmaster [dot] co [dot] uk

Mike Butcher - Editor - New Media Age
T:(+44)171 9704812 2 Berners St, London
F:(+44)171 9704899 http://www.nma.co.uk