Subject: Re: FLASH: Simple Javascript for IE 3.02 or lower?
From: Danny Wirianto
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 16:22:53 +0100

hey all,

I am a new shocker....beginner..~smile~...but willing to learn...I have a
problem with shockflash file...can you solve this!

Hai I am just recently download the beta version of flash 3.
I make a shockflash file
which I am using it for my personal website. But I encounter a problem
that I cannot figure out, which I use font for my buttons..but when is
appear into my screen on the browser looks jaggy and ugly...looks like
no postcript or something. I wondering what causing that and how i can
fix that problem?

and also I double check my shockflash file (after I upload to server)
into another computer...and the result is not showing up...the say need
plug ins..and I download shockflash plugins for all media (2
times)..still not showing up....??? Know why?

I appreciate it if you can answer my question...thank you very much.

With Kindest Regards,

Danny Wirianto
Digital Artist
http://www.dnx.net/wirianto/interactive.html