Subject: FLASH: simple button problem
From: PatisSoda
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 04:33:25 GMT

Well this is a really easy problem, but I just can't figure it out. What I
have is a button at the end of my movie. The button takes them to my main
page, but I'm not really sure how to do this. I have tried Get URL on the
Down and Hit frames of the button. Both have failed. Any information is
welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Pat L.