Subject: RE: UKNM: CommerceNet?
From: Daniel Gestetner
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 15:25:27 +0100

A very good one that we (ShopGuide.co.uk) will soon be working with is
Clicksure. We believe they are the closest thing to an industry standard and
have a very comprehensive document relating to the accreditation criteria.
They also have a large amount of collective experience in accreditation and
the British and European Standards.

-----
Daniel Gestetner
Managing Director