Subject: UKNM: Scoot
From: David Johns
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 17:41:02 +0100

>>Is there anyone out who has a good word to say about Scoot?

All I get from my entry on Scoot is spam emails. And having discovered
their framed banner advert on website links, I've asked them to remove
my listing.

I note that the banner has no mention whatsoever of Scoot so it appears
(except to the trained eye) to be part of the linked website - is there
any kind of legal remedy against this?

Regards,
--
David Johns
Airscape Ltd - creating content for radio, TV and the Internet