Subject: Re: Flash text was (Re: FLASH: images quality)
From: Lena Björklund
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 00:19:46 +0100

Hello John.

Thanks for your explanations to this.

John Croteau wrote:

> It would be nice if MM gave us a switch to turn off anti-aliasing, but i
> think they think it would be more trouble than it's worth (they may be
> right).

Maybe they don´t intend Flash to be a suitable tool for displaying longer texts.

> Body text (bread text) is normally limited to a choice of a few
> different fonts styles even in print.

This I am uncertain if I can agree with you about...But this may not be the right
forum for listing f e the range of fine antiquas thats available on the font market.

Still you made clear to me the difficulties making small hair"lines" look like
something with the limitations of resolution there are in screenpublishing .

Sincerely

Lena B
http://home.swipnet.se/lena_b