Subject: Re: FLASH: No more demo FLAs
From: Alemsah Öztürk
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 18:24:54 GMT

well done Nerotik.

----- Original Message -----
From: "2Nerotik" <2nerotikatnisa [dot] net>
To: <flasheratshocker [dot] com>
Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2000 7:09 PM

Well after waiting and reading and seeing how this thread was going to turn
out
I just couldn't resist saying something anymore... Sorry guys ;c)

At 01:22 PM 06/02/2000 +0100, William Skyvington wrote:
>The Flash Brain has honored me by an evocation:
>
>>the best way to deal with such incitful morons
>
>I'm capable of recognizing morons, dear Branden. I detect them, most
>often, by the quality and nature of what they say. Talk to me, as it were,
>and I'll tell you

Apparently you don't read your own emails.

>who you are. But I've interrogated all my English and French dictionaries
>re "incitful". To no avail. So I'm awaiting a kind word from you to tell
>me what this insult really means.

You interrogate you dictionaries... you mean they talk to you... hah and I
thought I was neurotic.

>Let's be serious. The thing that infuriates me (translated into mockery in
>my recent post, which was received as such by an alarmingly small group of
>readers) is that Macromedia puts out a product with lousy documentation,
and

Received by a small group ? Hmmm maybe I'm mistaken here but I did see
anybody who was receptive to your posts as they were only intended to bash
a member of the flash community, a member who's taken his time and freely
tried
to help those less fortunate than himself who don't understand Flash as well
as
he.

>that low-talented Brandens jump onto the bandwaggon with free tutorials.
>(I have never read those of Branden. Maybe this is a gap in my culture,
>which I don't specially intend to repair.) The snake-oil non-professional
>merchants then get into action. Branden can't write, as we all agree, but
>he's Yankee enough,

Boy taking some real liberties there aren't we... "can't write, as we all
agree" ?
Funny I didn't see anyone agreeing with you... and didn't you just say you
have
never read those of Branden's ? Maybe you really ought to re-read your
emails
before posting them, because contradicting yourself like that in the same
paragraph just crumbles your already shaky position.

>for example, to know how to attach a registration symbol to the word
>Tupperware that plays a part in the wishy-washy prose of his brain
>article. This irritates me. His article is hogwash. But Branden takes
>himself seriously, even to the point of complaining publicly about
>offenders who might have stolen his "code".

Let's see the word Tupperware(R) is a registered trademark... everyone seems
have loved the article, he time out from his personal life to write it...
yah I think
he has the right to take his work seriously. Me thinks... maybe you're one
of those
who would steal his code and call it their own and you're just pissed
Branden's
not posting anymore for you to steal.

>Here's what I have to say, seriously,
>at a first level
>(with no attached sarcasm of any kind whatsoever):
>
>- If audiences of this list are incapable of detecting irony,
> then maybe I should give up.

We're capable of detecting, you're just incapable of writing.

>- In fact, deceived, I GIVE UP. I won't post anything more
> to this list. I intend to unsubscribe...

Oh man, finally, I was about to filter out the rest of your garbage.

>- Branden, if you think you're a genius and
> you don't want people to steal your fabulous creations (?),
> then simply shut your mouth. Don't publish anything...

Funny, I don't remember Branden calling himself a genius. In fact it was
all those
who read his article who were calling him a genius... you know the article
you
DIDN'T read and then proceeded to rip apart.

*G*... ok got that out of my system... now I can let this die with the
disgrace it's all tainted us with.

.oOo.
|| The force. It surrounds us. It enfolds us.
|| It gets us dates on Saturday nights.
|| Addicted 2 Swing ---> http://www.nisa.net/~2nerotik/
|| Fontaholic ? ---> http://www.fontsanon.com
|| HTML Writers Guild ---> http://www.hwg.org